EXPECTING LIFE

Sunday, February 02, 2003

Good news, the Anniversary went off quite well. She liked the dress, and the shoes were a little tight, but looked good. The pictures were amazing, and now we wait for them to come back: I am excited.

She got me a plant, which I think it is a very thoughtful gift for an anniversary. Especially with how obsessed I am with creating a perfect living space. She also gave me one of those home waterfall things, and a monkey lanp (don't ask, I won't tell).

All in all, life is good. Iam repairing my relationship with my mother, which is a long time coming. I have a wonderful girlfriend, and we both love each other and are in love with each other, more each day. I have a very nice, tight group of friends, free of any hangers-on(sp?). And, I may have found a house for next year.

Usually I would be looking over my shoulder, but I think I will let it all ride for now. I have been having night terrors again, and they usually signal something bad happening, but I can't stop whatever comes anyway, and I might be self-fulfilling. The waterfall helps, too.

~no quote for today, no one has said quite how I feel.

-
| <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>