EXPECTING LIFE

Saturday, September 10, 2005

NOW, ANYONE

Who knows me knows I am against drugs, in all forms. I won;t even take aspirin for a headache. I just don't like the idea. I fyou have read this blog in the past week, though, you will know I was put on a steroid (prednisone) for poison ivy. I guess I am weak willed, because the constant iching, burning, and boiling rash I had was enough for me to go against my principles. And let me tell you, I am glad I did

Here is a picture from four days ago, when I first started taking the prednisone:

Here is a picture now:


But I have to say, there HAS been a very weird side effect. I guess it isn't a myth...
These are my balls before the steroids:

These are my balls now:



I don't know if the redness is also a side effect, but you can see they are much smaller now.

On a very off note, which should make you groan after reading all this, I ate those cherry tomatoes right after I took the picture, then thought to myself how sick that is, kind of.

-
| <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>