EXPECTING LIFE

Friday, September 09, 2005

SO TODAY

At work, I got to look over some new applications. one of them was from a man, in his thirties, from Chicago. Instantly I was drawn in. Not only was he from the-place-I-want-to-be, but his interests were ALL basketball related. I, of course, want to hire him on that merit, alone.

But wait, there's more. It turns out he listed VINCE CARTER on his references. Now, I am not saying it's THE Vince Carter, but the possibility alone should be worth our interviewing him.

Alas, we are hiring for someone to look after female clients, and I don't need another worker at the Home. Still, maybe I could do a sign and trade with the office. Two of my front line and a rookie to be named later for This Guy and his friend, Vince.

I am such a sports nut.

-
| <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>